Luna Park tripFriends in Australia are very helpful especially the M’sian gang, mayb because we are all in the same boat, away from home and family. Friends play the most important and epression roles in supporting and encouraging each other. I really appreciate to the people around who give me all the great time here as I was the one arrived a day later than most of the people here.
A Centuries-old church in Melbourne
Southbank (Yarra River bank)Other than this, without you all, mayb I’ll feel more homesick or even depression (haha…I guess it’s impossible for me to have) Yeuyeu, CheanYing, Calvin, ChengKhoon (Penguin), Justina, SheaChuen (Cool), YunYing (Mrs Penguin), NooiHoay, ChauWang, Jessica, YuWan. New friends liks Kheng ying, Augusta, Jason, Joab, Adriel, Vinnie.....etc.. You all are really the true Samaritans who make my life greater than ever. I can’t imagine the life without you all. Thanks a lot.
Other than these, I meet a wide range of people like Australians, Singaporeans, Malaysians, other international students. Furthermore, the seniors here are the one who have been always giving me the useful and helpful tips for the survival in the new environment, new country as well as the new culture. Mayb can’t say is new culture just can say as the diverse culture with more people from variety of culture and background.
On the other side, INTEC friends who are currently studying in every corner of the world, you all gave me memorable experiences in the life of 1.5 yrs…remember to keep in touch o…
Melbourne is the nearest city for me in Monash. This city is blended with traditional buildings and modern skyscrapers. People population is like a reflection of the world’s population. Haha.. even a group of people hanging around in melb, is like a mock United Nations (UN) group.
I like the way people conserve the heritage and the history. Even the buildings of centuries ago can be spotted in the city centre. The yarra river bank (SouthBank) which I went to days ago is a history reflective tour for me. Show you some of the pictures here:
I like the way people conserve the heritage and the history. Even the buildings of centuries ago can be spotted in the city centre. The yarra river bank (SouthBank) which I went to days ago is a history reflective tour for me. Show you some of the pictures here:
The Famous Bridge on the Yarra River
Yarra River cruise
No comments:
Post a Comment