It has been 1-week Easter holiday since this Thursday (5 Apr) !!! But the first thing I do is to get as much as possible and to get myself relax instead of going around to visit. :)
Yesterday, it's the day I totally have my time to do stuff that I wish to do. ZhiHan & LingSing came over to visit MONASH and stayed overnight here. It was unique and special to walk around in a quiet and almost deserted MONASH campus. We managed to catch some photos which we have never done that normally. It's pretty weird. Haha... But I forgot to bring my camera out!! Nvm, get the photos from others then...
As it's holiday, Mess Hall is closed, then we went to the nearest shop for dinner. Though it's the nearest but it still took us 10-15 min walk!!! imagine the walk in the 12 degree evening with the "gentle" freezing breeze... cold!!!! The dinner of a black soy sauce space-rib pork with fried rice cost $8.50 (appro RM25) !!! it's quite cheap I guess (if compare with the other restaurant). haha.. But comparatively, the opportunity of having dinner together with friends is always more worthy than any materialistic item!! Cheers, friends!! ya, it's very full with my capacity to consume an Australian meal.
Today, we just found the best ever shopping complex that we ever go!!! The Forest Hill Chase!! I didn't mean that I like to shop so much, but I like the ambiance, the environment of this complex. It's really spacious with almost all the necessary stores ranging from fashion stores, hypermarkets, markets, gift shops to confectionery (more to chocolate) stores. yeah, people here like chocolate lots. We had a great time there....It's more to discovering of new stuff...there's a shop with mostly the cheapest stuff, most of us gt lots....but I didn't.
hahaa....But I gt a new pair of sport shoes and a jacket in another shop!!!.... Haha..seems like spending too much...:)
These two days remind me of the days in A6 and INTEC...
Wish to get more and more greater day onwards here then... :)
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment