Life in Australia is definitely much more different from where I am from.
First,
The most common greeting which almost everyone here will say when they meet u is
They normally will say
"How are you going?"
instead of "How are you?"
But strangely is " am I going anywhere?"

Yeah, people here are very friendly, they'll always lend a helping hand to you, and you won't see any faces other than smiling faces in the whatever counter and receptions. I really respect to their attitude toward their job.
Mayb is due to their working attitude, the public transport services are really always punctual and on time.
At the other side, Australian culture is tend to drink. Every morning, I can hear the person in charge who takes care of the hall, collecting numerous of alcohol bottles and cans. Definitely, the number of bottles is seemed like uncountable..haha...
In my hall, parties and pub visits are kind of rountine like pub visiting is every Thursday night 10.00 pm. Pub visiting is another way to socialise here and to get to know more people as well to blend into the life in Australia.
Lets show you some of the photos of the pub....


3 comments:
Same here too!!!!
Sigh.... i dun 1 2 go toilet tonite... drunk ppl will make the toilet to be so nasty
u are the only one in our gang who likes to drink...haha...geng!
To Jess:
Am I the only one??
Haha I dun think so, just that not every one shows the true colour yet.
Btw, I dun really like to drink, jus tat I like to try on the specialty here, hahaa...
To Lem:
yea, drunk ppl here even dunno how to do big business properly, once there's shit on the floor!!!
Post a Comment