Brighton Beach, Royal Melbourne Show, Tulips Festival and William Ricketts Sanctuary...are the best places to go during spring in Melbourne. I really enjoyed a lot for the whole week.
Brighton Beach was the 2nd beach I visited in Melbourne. This beach seemed to be bigger and broader compared to St Kilda Beach and it's much more sea shells to be picked up. I like to listen to the song of the sea waves while having a short enjoying walk along the seaside. It's one of the best time of my life. At the other end we could see boats and there was someone flying a huge kite. At the same time there're many ppl jogging along the refreshing beach. It's so comfortable under the Spring sun and breathing with the lovely winds. :)
Royal Melbourne Show is an annual prestige event in Melbourne. Yun Ying, Chau Wang, Jessica and I went there for a big day out. It's really like a bigger and more eventful than that in Malaysian Fun-Fair. The best I watched were the Shrek 3 live show, open-air circus, pig races, ferrets show, 4x4 car shows, stunt bikes performance and fireworks!!! And we met another 2 new friends, Wen Jie and Yi Heng who are currently studying in La Trobe University. Yeah it's great to know you both...Keep in touch ya..:)
Tulips farm and William Ricketts Sanctuary trip was organised by MRS. TULIPS FARM!!! I din know there are so many colours of tulips, I never know Tulips ......never appreciate its beauty at all before. Spring in Australia gave me so many surprises and I really appreciate the beauty and the great creation of Nature....William Ricketts Sanctuary was a park in Victoria with the statues of indigenous community. :)
Click on Picture--->
3 comments:
aiya, come to gold coast! it's even better! =p
cant wait to see you all again!!! cant wait!!!
pf here by the way..=p
Phik Lun,
Thanks for your 'reminder' that I din include your name in my blog post on the ROYAL MELBOURNE SHOW!!!
ok....I guess I should announce to the world that....PHIK LUN was there in Royal Melbourne Show with us!!! And She made a great sandwich lunch!!
LOL
:)
:P what a good phrase,'announce to the world'..haha..and thanks for the compliment yea, hehe.. my home-made lunch..hehe..happy to hear that..hhaa.. i cannot sleep edy then...LOL..mm, k la, forgive you this time.. no more second time yea..keke :P hhaaaaa XD
Post a Comment