Monday, October 29, 2007

Some nice updates....


What a nice photo ..........I like it so much...last day of Semester 2. !!!

This was YuWan's pose when she was taking our photo!!

Yu Wan's pose!!!! Guess what was she doing? She was just waiting for us to be ready for a photo shooting session!!! LOL

We are having a class outdoor!!! Our last PCL class of Semester 2 First Year!!! It's so nice to be having class outside under the warm sun during spring.

This is the ALMOND-HONEY-NOUGAT Chocolate bar which I bought from supermarket for a very reasonable price...It's as long as a A4 Paper!!!

4 comments:

nh said...

Yeah yeah..nice photo without me in it. :(

*jeSSicA* said...

that's the mahagony choc which i mentioned to u guys earlier! really cheap when got promotion...muahahaha...and it's so long~!!

Chin Yen Ryan said...

To NH,
Who asked you that day u're so hardworking to go to LIbrary!! :P

To Jess,
It is MAHONY swiss chocolate..LOL
Yeah, I bough it during promotion also...like it so much....LOL..

*jeSSicA* said...

hey, that's the picture which i dun have in my laptop!! u said wanna search for it and transfer to me, remember? haiz...