Definition: Mental depression after the trip to NZ south island when the 'heart' is still in NZ after the trip
Symptoms:
1. Vital exhaustion
2. Daytime sleepiness
3. Loss of Motivation to do anything
4. Spending all the time refreshing back to the trip
5. Looking at the pictures again and again
6. Dreaming of NZ in the sleep
Investigations:
1. History
2. Mini Mental State survey
3. Examination
Managements:
1. Rule-out RED-flags
2. Keep in for observation
3. If symptoms persists/worsen...PLEASE sponsor to visit NZ again!!!
Here is one of the best photos...
4 comments:
Eh! Just you wait la - sponsor you to visit NZ again? Dream on. :P
I think I shall self-diagnose with this syndrome you discovered as well. Lol.
i think all of us suffered from dis syndrome!!!
Hello~I am the FOUNDER of this syndrome!How can you not acknowledge that??? tsk tsk tsk
A very creative blogpost
Hello~how can you not acknowledge me as the FOUNDER of the syndrome??? tsk tsk tsk
A very creative post though
Post a Comment