Saturday, April 4, 2009

Updates!!!

It has been a long semester, and yet i am only going to have my mid-sem aka. Easter break next Friday!1 week long of holiday is good enough for me to have a break and rest before I gear up again for the rest of the year! Clinical life as general is really challenging and yet self-guided needs more motivation.. it's really the reflection of my life now, clinical year in Dandenong Hospital is comprised with tutorials, lectures and definitely ward-rounds, and everything a doctor does in hospital, including in surgeries in Operating Theater,interviewing, examining patients and definitely managing the patients. The day starts very early (7.30 for surgical unit and 8.30 for medical unit), and normally end at 5 pm (depends on tutorial schedule and self motivation :P ) In addition of that, we still have a day of University student life where we have a whole day long (8-6) of lectures and tutorials in MMC and University.


For the coming Easter break, seems like everyone is still exhausted on the current life of clinical year. No rigid plan yet at this time. I guess quite a number of people are having chronic fatigue syndrome now...LOL.. I hope I'll not into that group yet, and I don't want to be included!! :P


Another update!! We are planning to visit and chill up in NZ for winter holiday! hopefully it'll be a memorable trip and it'll be our first step into New Zealand!! so excited...:)


Regarding the last post on the blog, I actually just quoted the article I read from the newspaper. I feel that it's really meaningful, thus I posted that up. Dont panic and worry when u read about it, it's not my story. :)

No comments: