Yeah, I went back Malaysia for my first ever summer break. Due to the budget, I took a budget airline, Tiger Airways from Melbourne to Singapore. It took all my energy and my sleep. Though I had some sleep on flight, but due to the transit which took place in Darwin (we got to check-out and check-in again in 2 hrs time + immigration procedures). It's feeling like in Sona room---> the super hot and stuffy weather in Darwin, made me feel so glad that I am not studying in Darwin.
Reached singapore at 4 am in the morning after an exhausted journey. In Singapore, thanks to my aunt and cousin of treating me and keep us company during the half day, when I was waiting for my train in the evening.
Yeah, feeling so good to be home, to be in my sweet home, the place where I took my 1st step in my life, the place I grow up, the place i am always being loved, the place I am so familiar with, the feeling of home, the feeling of great relationships and ties with everyone....I love my home, my family, my village, my friends...etc. really miss it so much. I never leave home for so long, and i am back.... that feeling of happiness and .......i am so indulged at the feeling of home and also busy helping up in tidying up and cleaning the house for CNY. The houseworks I used to do at home, become my enjoyments...
I love my family....:)
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment