After the exam on 9 Nov, we all were "MERDEKA" I am not sure what is the right feeling for now, but anyway, I got through it and now I am having the other mile to go in my life. Nothing is perfect actually and I am always hoping for the best that I can do.
During that period, I discovered the treasures of Friendships and Love. It's really a long story but anyway thanks to everyone and I really appreciate your companions for the whole year through, WITH OUT you all I won't be myself for sure. My dear friends in MONASH University, especially those in MISU and everyone I know. Never forget are my Best companion, Wong KY, and .... They are too many to be listed I guess, but I always treasure you all as my FRIENDS. Friendships Forever.
LIFELONG FRIENDS
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe....glad that you hung on...enjoy your holiday!!!
Post a Comment