Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Me. Final Week of my winter break

I am so lazy...exam coming soon in the first day of sem 2.
But i am so lazy, just feel like laying on the bed and have a nice sleep..it's a great time to sleep during winter..it's so nice to hide inside my cosy quilt during the cold freezing winter....................
BUt...why i gt to study??? so lazy like pig....i wan to chat in MSN, I wanna to sleep, I wanna relax...i wanna watching movies.................

BUt............what a winter break......

What to do??

ok..
I guess to got to study now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O...NICE WINTER....I ALSO WAN 2 HAV A NICE SEASON LIKE THIS,GOT FREEZING???HAHA......
GOOD LUCK IN UR EXAM....
TAKE CARE....
LOVE....

t.v. said...

shh shh...go to study!!!
XD

Anonymous said...

aiyo..after all, it's only 5% right?
=p

but still have to study la ok? hahaha...you're almost there already!
just a few more days and you'll be free!

add oil add oil!

emo-ist said...

helo helo, lei hou mou ar? lei gee ngor hai pin kor mou? haha. just drop by 2 check out ur blog. ga yau in ur exam ya!

btw, i am hsiu li. hehe.

and i love melbourne! =D =D

nh said...

Complaint so much. Tsk tsk tsk...