Monday, June 11, 2007

First ever winter break

I was always imagine I would be able to study or to go oversea. Now not only my dream comes true and I.m having the first ever winter break!! Back in M'sia we won't call it winter break or whatever season....Just call HOLIDAY!!! M'sia is really a truly all year round hot and humid!! :P (Now I do miss M'sian weather a bit.)

In the past few weeks of my winter break, places where I visited:-
i. Shrine of Remembrance
ii. Royal Botanic Garden Melbourne
iii. Best Vietnamese Restaurant at Glen Waverley
iv. Movies!!
v. Springvale (I got lots of groceries which I miss it lots in M'sia)
vi. Brandon Park


I had the best ever pasta in an Italian Restaurant in Melbourne city...guess what it's the most expensive pasta I had!! cost me AUD 16.90!!! Hahaa....But I was satisfying with it's quality, it's really very delicious and special.

Melbourne Royal Botanic Garden is really full of surprise, we were totally indulged in the great landscapes and the plantae kingdom!! Almost all the world seasonal plants are found in this garden...it's really marvellous....

Update with you all soon.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Sydney for a 9days trip there.

Show you all more Pic then.

No comments: